My name is Scott Colyer and I am the owner of Living Strong
I was born in Newcastle and grew up on the West side of Lake Macquarie in the small suburb of Buttaba.
I have a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) degree from the University of Sydney, and have been a physiotherapist for over 16 years.
I have worked in various areas of physiotherapy including:
- Private practice;
- High Dependency Unit (HDU) John Hunter Hospital;
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) John Hunter Hospital;
- Post Orthopedic Surgery Physiotherapist Royal Newcastle Hospital;
- Fracture Clinic Physiotherapist Belmont Hospital;
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist Belmont Hospital;
- Cardiac and respiratory rehabilitation and chronic disease management physiotherapist; and
- Community Physiotherapist.
Along with these physiotherapy experiences, I am also trained in Muscle Energy Technique (MET), Dry Needling and Bowen Nerve Dynamics.
Living Strong Pty Ltd is registered with the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Hours of Business: 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday (after hours available on request). Call Scott during business hours on 0429 037 565 or send a text message after hours